250 Ellis Dr, Weatherford TX
Quaint Country Cottage minutes from town and I-20!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car covered parking with 10x20 storage room that has elec and AC
- Beautiful view of the country side from the back porch looking to the north
- Gorgeous shade trees surrounding a peaceful stone patio
- Larger 16x20 shop with a covered 8 foot porch
- Adorable garden area
- Front AND Back porches have screened in areas and covered living areas
- Pinterest worthy Chicken Coop in the back of the yard can stay and include 4 laying chickens
- Wood burning stove in family room heats the whole front of the house
- Rain water collection system from the gutters for easy pet watering or landscape watering
- Beautiful stone paths leading from the front to the back and down to the stone patio
The outdoor living areas surrounding this quaint country cottage set this home apart from the rest! There are so many places for you to sit and relax with your sweet tea after a long day's work! Both porches feature a large covered porch and large screened in sections which basically give this house extended living areas on both sides of the home! The front porch overlooks a beautiful canopy of trees and the view to the south, while the back porch overlooks the northern view, your large stone patio and your very own pinterest perfect chicken coop! (Chicken coop can stay or go, but why not keep these sweet layers and get country fresh organic eggs every single day?! Chickens are so easy, they just need water and food and occassional fresh pine shavings from the feed store!) If you've ever wanted to try having chickens, all the work has been done for you!
Inside the home you will enjoy large vaulted ceilings in the main living room, along with a white brick fireplace that features your very own wood burning stove that heats the front portion of the house! This feature really helps with electricity costs in the winter, all while giving your home that cozy warm feeling during those cold February nights!
The master bedroom has a door that exits right out onto the front screened porch, where you can have your own private sitting area off your bedroom!
This home is perfectly situated right down the street from Greenwood Baptist, Ranger Highway and I-20, putting you on the freeway in 5 minutes. You can pop onto the freeway and be at work in Fort Worth in 25 minutes from this home, all while enjoying the benefits of the peaceful country life and excellent Weatherford ISD schools.
If you would like your home featured, marketed and sold in a similar fashion, please call Heather McClelland, REALTOR, Clark Real Estate Group. I would love to help you sell your home! 817-771-1360
Please click on the link below for more information about commissions and my brokerage information.