1514 Stagecoach Trail, Gordon TX 76453
- 5827 sq ft, 54 acres
- Exclusive gated community and private club in Gordon TX
- Epitome of luxury log cabin retreat with large rustic ballroom and full bar and bathroom
- Perimeter fencing, cross fencing and huge beautiful pond landscaped with large boulders
- 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- HOA fees, $1200/year
- Huge outdoor covered back patio wraps around large stained concrete open patio area, perfect for entertaining and social gatherings
- Perfect for a business owner who would like a weekend getaway to entertain clients or hold company events and corporate retreats
- Numerous amenities with the 7R Ranch and Sundance Club, multiple pools, gourmet restaurants, bar, live bands, community events, workout facilities, stables, boating, hiking trails, multiple fully stocked lakes, spa, sauna, hotel and bunkhouse rooms for guests, and much more that is included with your HOA fees. (restaurants and live events are part of optional Sundance Club membership)
- I am very pleased to co-list this beautiful property with Joel Taylor 817-597-0328, Britton Schweitzer 817-658-9610 or myself, Heather McClelland 817-771-1360. Please call any of us for more information, or to book a private showing of this property and exclusive community.
The moment you initially enter the gates of 7R Ranch, you will be impressed with the incredibly beautiful elevation changes, the many vistas and gorgeous lakes. This is a very unique development roughly an hour west of Fort Worth. Take a look at the video below to see all of the incredible views, hiking trails and fishing spots that you will enjoy if you decide to purchase this amazing home.
If you've never been to 7R Ranch before, you might not realize how many different amenities are included with your HOA membership. You have the Arthur L Ruff Center that boasts a huge pool, workout facility, sauna and hot tub. As well as a large game room with a built in movie theater that shows family friendly movies all day through out the summer months!
You also have the beautiful large clubhouse on Lake McIntire for other large gatherings. This clubhouse boasts another pool, covered porch with swings to watch the sunset and canoes for fishing on this beautiful blue water lake.
And finally there's the exclusive Sundance Club at the top of the hill with a full spa, hotel rooms and cabins to rent and many live band events, communities parties, 4th of July fireworks events, restaurants, a heated pool and a larger resort style pool with a slide and bar stools and much much more!
As you can see, when you come and view this incredible home, there is a LOT to see beyond this great property. You'll want to plan on spending at least 2 hours exploring this community. Make sure you contact Joel Taylor, REALTOR, 817-597-0328, for a full tour of this amazing development, even if you are coming with your Realtor, Joel will be able to show you what this community really has to offer.
If you would like your home featured, marketed and sold in a similar fashion, please call Heather McClelland, REALTOR, Clark Real Estate Group. I would love to help you sell your home! 817-771-1360
Please click on the link below for more information about commissions and my brokerage information.