153 Helton Dr, Granbury TX 76049
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE, SEPT 9, 2018 FROM 1-5PM!!
- $533,000, 3427sqft, 1.161 acres
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, upstairs game room with kitchenette and full bath, could be another bedroom, or mother in law suite!
- Huge 3 car extended garage
- Beautiful fireplace with shiplap to ceiling in the vaulted great room!
- Gorgeous quartz countertops in the kitchen, and granite throughout the rest of the bathrooms and laundry
- Oversized laundry with tons of built in storage!
- Modern farmhouse accents throughout the entire home.
- Quaker 6 panel solid core doors
- Upgraded Trim package
- Gourmet kitchen with huge pantry and a window!
- HUGE sliding glass doors on back patio!
- So many gorgeous features you'll need to see it to believe it!
- Completed by Sept 9, 2018
Remington Homes is bringing the Modern Farmhouse to Granbury! Functional and luxurious open concept with vaulted ceilings, Huge free standing tub, and dual vanities in master bath. Hardwoods in main living and hallways. Deep garage with 8ft tall doors. 6ft stone hearth fireplace with stained wood mantle topped with shiplap above. Amazing walk in pantry and huge laundry room. 4.5 bathrooms! Excellent landscape package with 6 zone sprinklers. 3 zones on AC unit. Farmhouse exterior painted in the classic Sherwin William's Alabaster color. Roof is in the Weathered Wood Shingle Color.
Gated entrance & underground utilities. Community park with 2 fishing ponds, play fields, basketball court & pavilion. Nature trails, Gorgeous setting with huge oak trees
Rolling Creek Ranch is a unique, gated community, offering 1 to 3 acre lots. Feel as if you have escaped in the quiet, tranquility of the country, while being under 10 minutes from great shopping, 2 major grocery stores, medical facilities, golf courses, highly rated nearby schools, Lake Granbury for recreation, a wealth of entertainment and festivals in downtown Granbury, and more. Living at the ranch is also a commuters dream, as you will be located only 30 minutes from the west-side of Fort Worth (where all the growth is currently happening) and just 40 minutes from the heart of downtown Fort Worth – you can come home to the beautiful country each night, while still working in the city each day!