123 Bowie Rd, Weatherford TX 76085
- 5.00 acres, 2114 sqft, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Covered parking for up to 7 vehicles, or boat, truck parking under the car port in the back
- Large garage, or workshop with 8x10' bay door on shop
- Fruit trees up driveway, beautiful planters and landscaping and flowering crepe myrtles lining the long driveway.
- Fenced pasture in the front of the property
- Covered back patio area with built in traditional Adobe oven and BBQ area.
- Sheep and chicken areas in the back
- Beautiful mature trees and hardwood in the back acreage. Fully fenced. Trails for 4 wheeling or biking in the back acreage and camping spots galore!
Fantastic country living in a strong steel finished out home or "Barndominium" just north of Weatherford! Front of property has a separate fenced area or paddock for horses or livestock. Home features rock and brick finishes, on the exterior and interior, great country kitchen with dining area. Large garage with tons of storage, room to park 2 large trucks, and space to finish out upper level if wanted. 8x10 bay door on garage. Adobe outdoor oven and BBQ area under covered patio. Sheep pens, chicken coop, and a single wide mobile home for guests. (Single wide can be removed if wanted) Extra covered parking in the back for RV or boat! Walking thru the sheep pen you can access your back acreage with walking or 4 wheel trails, tons of camping sites, large mature trees and beautiful views and country wildlife! Come see!
If you would like your home featured, marketed and sold in a similar fashion, please call Heather or Shad Kingston, GRI, REALTORS, Clark Real Estate Group. We would love to help you sell your home! 817-771-1360
Please click on the link below for more information about commissions and my brokerage information.