Why is Walsh Ranch so amazing? For good reason!
Walsh Ranch, in Fort Worth, TX
Yesterday our brokerage went out to tour the much acclaimed Walsh Ranch Neighborhood, just outside Fort Worth Tx, north of Aledo. I have heard SO much hype about this development, and I truly expected to see another development with houses crammed together that didn't live up to what I had heard! I am glad to report.... I was WRONG!! I am now completely impressed with the plan and forward thinking of these developers, I am now trying to decide if selling our acreage north of Weatherford would make sense, so that we can move there! ;-)
First, the most obvious things that make it great:
- Smaller lots require much less yardwork
- Extremely close to downtown Fort Worth, shopping, night life, entertainment and eateries
- Excellent and highly acclaimed Aledo ISD (Football state champs the last 7 years!)
Now for the amenities that Walsh is offering their residents that BLEW MY MIND! These things are all INCLUDED in their HOA fees! ($189-$216 month depending on home site size)
- Junior Olympic Pool and 10,000sqft fitness center and gym. (see photo above) They will have competitive meets, towel service, lounge chairs, a multi-use movement studio, cardio and free weight equipment, locker rooms, and kid club.
- Co-Working Spaces. The movement to get out of the office, work from home, or into shared workspaces is bringing like minded people together to work in one environment, to learn from each other, network, stimulate creativity, reduce stress and get stuff done. Holy cow, as a full time realtor that works primarily from home... this would be a DREAM.
- Makerspaces. This is one of the coolest things out there! They are building this incredibly beautiful building that will house 3D printers, laser cutters, wood working shop including a CNC machine, green house, and all of this will include an on site facilitator/instructor and classes for kids and adults! Want to build that Pinterest project, but you don't have the equipment? Head over to the makerspace and get it done!
- Demonstration Garden. This will be a gathering place with wide open green spaces, fire pits, outdoor patio furniture, a prairie garden and event lawn used as a place for learning and community events through the year.
- Lagoon! In the heart of the community, the lagoon is a man-made lake, and strategically placed within a 10 minute walk from any home in Phase 1 of the community. The lagoon offers fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and lily pads that change color as you run across the top of them! (my boys would literally never ever leave the lagoon.)
- Frog Internet with the fastest speeds on the planet! 2Gbps speeds included in HOA and the ability to upgrade to 10Gbps, with Cat6 wiring. I seriously can't even imagine!!
- The Market (with a gas station) has a barista in the morning, sandwiches in the afternoon and adult beverages in the evening.
- Family Pool that offers towel service, cabanas, swim up island with water cannons, water slides, kid's area and beach front entry.
- COURTS OF ALL KIND Stay active and connected with family and neighbors by taking advantage of our variety of courts: basketball, bocce ball, tennis and volleyball are all within walking distance of each other and other Village activities.
- FOOD TRUCKS We love food and one of the most fun ways to enjoy it is by sampling some of the many great food truck options that are now available in the Fort Worth-Dallas area. We made sure to make a home for some of our local favorites in the Village.
- Community events
- Front yard maintenance
- LED lights in all trees
- White glove trash service (containers delivered back to your garage form the street)
I cannot believe everything that is included for roughly $200/month. Now I see why there's so much talk about Walsh Ranch and why there's no other development like it in North Texas. I love the common spaces that will make that into a very tight knit community!
There are very few builders that have been hand picked to build homes in this community and one of the things I love is that they will not allow each house to look the same. They want diversity in design and architecture and I love that!
If you've been thinking about moving closer to your job in Fort Worth, this community is absolutely worth looking at! I would love to take you there and give you a tour and show you some of the model homes and introduce you to the builders of Walsh! Fill out the form below and let's go! Or call or text me directly to set up a time! 817-771-1360
Take me to Walsh Ranch Heather!!
Heather McClelland, REALTOR, Clark Real Estate Group
400 W I-20 Suite 100, Weatherford TX 76087